Friday 15 August 2008

Cheating

What is cheating? well it is an act of deception; one might ask why people cheat?. The only thing I can think of at this moment is just ask a cheat as they are the only ones with the correct answer. However, one of the most obvious and talk about reasons for cheating on your partner is unhappiness in a relationship. While there are other reasons such as financial, sexual and lack of excitement in a relationship, yes I am correct and you all know it. Well those excuses do not give anyone the right to cheat. Please also remember cheating can affect the family for example if you have kids they might find it difficult if they are aware also it may lead to divorce. As for me I hate a cheat especially the ones who get caught and gave silly explanation such as it my first time. Ha ! Ha! The first time you got caught. All I want to say if you decide to cheat be careful ask yourself is it worth it or just don’t.

No comments: